Bignon Lebray advised Lhopital family on Remy Cointreau group’s acquisition of a majority stake in Champagne de Telmont.
The transaction included the acquisition of the brands, inventories, production tools and real estate assets of the estate as well as the vineyards in Champagne.
- Bignon Lebray: Jacques Goyet, Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions Department and Louis Vallet, Lawyer, Mergers & Acquisitions Department, François Vignalou, Partner, Tax Department and Philippe Brisson, Lawyer, Tax Department.
- Latham & Watkins: Charles-Antoine Guelluy, Partner, Simon Lange, Lawyer, and Julia Lefevre, Lawyer.
Seller’s financial counsels:
- Wine Bankers and Co: Maxime Kusak-Depailler, Jean-Luc Coupet and Thibaut Bazin de Caix, Partners
- Valérie COUTANT & Audrey LAMARQUE-TCHERTCHIAN: Audrey Lamarque, Notary Partner.
- Thiénot & Associés: Emmanuel Thiénot, Notary Partner.