BIGNON LEBRAY advised ARTHUR LOYD Group, a leader in corporate real estate consulting, in its LBO transaction with the entry of Vespa Capital.
ARTHUR LOYD group was advised by the multidisciplinary team of BIGNON LEBRAY whose expertise regarded the corporate and tax aspects of this transaction.
Founded in 1960, ARTHUR LOYD Group was taken over in the early 1990s by Daniel DORCHIES, its current President and majority shareholder.
In 2018, the Arthur Loyd network generated a turnover of € 45 million, making it one of the leaders in the French market, present commercially in 150 cities with 65 licensees and 350 collaborators.
Arthur Loyd Group has 6 regional subsidiaries and 4 transversal companies: asset management, investment, logistics and hotels.
Daniel DORCHIES wanted to financially consolidate his group while significantly opening up the partnership to thirty senior executives as well as regional licensees and employees.
At the end of the transaction, Vespa Capital became a majority shareholder alongside executives and employees, including Daniel DORCHIES who has reinvested in the capital of the group holding company while keeping the Presidency.
- Legal advisers of Arthur Loyd: Bignon Lebray – Alexandre Ghesquière (partner – M & A), Tanguy Dubly and Louis Pinet (lawyers – M & A), Jérôme Granotier (tax partner)
- Legal and Tax advisers of Vespa Capital: Volt – Emmanuel VERGNAUD, Stéphane LETRANCHANT, Alexandre TRON, François-Joseph BRIX
- Transaction Advisers / M & A for Arthur Loyd: In Extenso – Marc SABATE, Franck LAMOTTE
- Strategic Due Diligence for Vespa Capital: Indefi – Julien BERGER
- Investor: Vespa Capital – Denis LEROY, Jean-Valmy NICOLAS, Kenza MOUMNI, Florence CLEMENT
- Banking Pool:
- CIC Nord-Ouest (historical bank, arranger and loan officer) – Florence THIBAULT, Christophe CAUDRON
- Caisse Régionale Crédit Agricole Mutuel Nord de France – Guillaume CALENDRE
- Banque Populaire du Nord – Martin DESCAMPS
- Accounting and Tax Audit: Oderis – Julien PASSERAT