Bignon Lebray advises Capital Croissance and Groupe Turenne Capital as part of their investment in Teaminside Group
Edouard Waels, partner, and Fanny Esnée, associate, have advised Capital Croissance and Groupe Turenne Capital, in acquiring a stake in Teaminside Group.
Teaminside Group is the French leader in the digital business. Based on its two brands, Teaminside and Aravati, the group supports companies in their digital transformation in three ways: advertising, recruiting and consulting.
Thanks to the support of Groupe Turenne Capital and Capital Croissance, Teaminside Group plans to invest 10 million euros in order to establish its leadership in the digital professions (advertising, recruiting, consulting), to develop on new vertical trades (Tech, Data,…) and recruit more than 300 collaborators.
Capital Croissance is a management company approved by the AMF with a budget exceeding 350 million euros. It manages the funds of entrepreneurs who invest, during capital reorganization transactions (MBO, OBO, etc.) or development capital from 5 to 50 M € in equity in unlisted French SMEs attaining up to € 250 million in turnover. Funded by a community of more than 200 private investors (entrepreneurs, families, business leaders, etc.) as well as by Bpifrance and AXA France, Capital Croissance is a value-added partner for entrepreneurs to help them grow faster and go further in their ambitions, in France and internationally.
Groupe Turenne Capital is one of the leading private equity investors in France. It has been supporting entrepreneurs in their projects of innovation, development and company transfers. As an independent player, the group manages 1 billion euros as at June 30, 2019. Its teams, made up of 60 professionals, including 45 investors, based in Paris, Lille (Nord Capital, a subsidiary of Crédit Agricole Nord de France), Lyon, Marseille and Metz, support more than 250 business leaders, in the sectors of health, hospitality, new technologies, retail or innovative services.
PARTIES & COUNSELS INVOLVED IN THE TRANSACTION
For CAPITAL CROISSANCE and GROUPE TURENNE CAPITAL
- Team Capital Croissance: Julie Masson, Fabrice Fleury, Philibert Basquin
- Team Groupe Turenne Capital: Stéphane Saudo, Nicolas Mallassagne
- Legal counsel: Bignon Lebray (Edouard Waels, Fanny Esnée), Kalliopé (Tanguy of Everlange, Thomas Gaborit)
- Financial Counsel: Squareness (Frédéric Meunier, Antoine Sudérie), Advance Capital (Olivier Poncin, Céline Ghiragossian)
- Strategic Consulting: Insight Connect (Emmanuel Keller)
For TEAMINSIDE GROUP
- Management Team: Jean-Sébastien Hongre, Hymane Ben Aoun, Anne Sidi, Cécile Lachan, Hélène Pérez
- Financial counsel: Cambon Partners (David Salabi, Jonathan Journo, Florian Grison)
- Legal counsel: Hoche Avocats (Grine Lahreche, Audrey Szultz)
- Bank financing: CIC (David Paquet, Séverine Clarini, Julien Mallot), HSBC (Raphaël Sauzade), Crédit Agricole d’Ile-de-France (Hervé Pinel)