Bignon Lebray was MBO advisor for Esri France
Bignon Lebray advised the management on the MBO of Esri France.
Esri France, a leading player in Geographic Information Systems (GIS), finalized a Management Buy Out transaction during which the founder of Esri France, Rony Gal, transferred his stake in Esri France to Géoparticipations, a takeover holding company controlled by Christophe Tourret, Deputy CEO of Esri France, who officially became its President and CEO.
This shareholder and managerial transition, supported by Esri US, fully participates in the development and sustainability of Esri France’s activities.
“I am both particularly proud and happy to follow up Rony Gal’s legacy as a director and shareholder of Esri France and I would like to thank him very warmly for his confidence, his leadership and for all these years of collaboration and exchange.” said Christophe Tourret in his press release announcing his appointment as President and CEO.
With more than 200 employees, Esri France has been, by the number of its customers, its turnover and its capacity for innovation, the leading French supplier of GIS while working closely with Esri US, the precursor and world leader in Geographic Information Systems.
Advisors of Esri France’s management
- Corporate : Neil Robertson (Partner), Fanny Esnée (Associate)
- Tax law : François Vignalou (Partner), Matthieu Bultel (Associate)
- Financing : Serge Rastorgoueff (Partner*)
Advisors of Esri France
- Corporate law: Grégoire Zeitoun (Partner), Ines Hamdi-Dziadyk (Associate),
- Financing: Linda Bessa (Partner), Antoine Reboulot (Associate)
- Tax law: Bruno Erard (Partner), Laurent Bibaut (Associate)
- Employment law: Justine Coret (Partner), Anne-Sophie Huille (Associate)
Advisors of Esri US (minority shareholder)
Baker & McKenzie: Laurent Barbara (Partner), Antoine Caillard (Counsel)
Charles Russell Speechlys: Thibaut Caharel (Partner), Stéphanie Louiset & Pierre Monteil (Associates) Tax law: Erell Bauduin (Partner), Julia Landru (Associate)
NG Finance: Jacques-Henri Jacquin, Alexis Szabo
*Ongoing partnership process