Member of the Lille Bar (1994)
For over 20 years, Antoine has been advising employers on all labor issues, whether individual or collective.
Antoine advises medium-sized and large companies on transactional and contentious employment law matters. Antoine works mainly but not only in the media sector, agribusiness, transport, public works and industry.
He assists companies and their managers in administering day-to-day individual and collective labor relations and any related disputes notably on the following aspects:
- drafting employment contracts;
- advising on individual and collective compensations;
- assisting management teams in the implementation of disciplinary procedures;
- advising employers on health and safety matters, including the implementation of redundancy procedure due to medical unfitness,
- advising employers in the management of occupational accidents and illnesses;
- negotiating settlement agreements;
- advising on collective dismissals (plan de sauvegarde de l’emploi), managing consultation procedures with staff representatives, works councils, and trade unions;
- conducting due diligences in the area of labor law with the M & A team;
- representing employers in all labor and social security Courts including arbitration commissions.
- Master’s degree in private law, Université de Lille II