Jérémie Boublil specialises in employment law. He has extensive experience in all aspects of labour and social security law, and has previously worked for prestigious French and international law firms.
Jérémie advises both French and foreign clients, most notably on the following matters:
- drafting employment contracts both for employees and managers,
- negotiating settlement agreements,
- advising on the recruitment of employees on short term and permanent employment contracts
- advising on individual and collective dismissals (plan de sauvegarde de l’emploi), managing consultation procedures with staff representative bodies, works councils, and unions
- representing clients before French employment tribunals
- advising on employee secondment and expatriation, with a particular focus on social security and employment law aspects
- drafting due diligence reports (as related to the employment aspects of a transaction) and providing advice on the employment consequences of company transfers , and on the information/consultation of work councils, the transfer of employees, the transfer of profit sharing and savings plans, etc.
- advising foreign companies, in particular their representative and branch offices located in France,
- drafting, reviewing and amending internal company regulations and policies (e.g. whistleblowing procedures),
- preparing draft notes to works councils and advising managers in their dealings with staff representative bodies
- drafting profit sharing schemes and bonus plans
- assisting companies with Urssaf (French social security authority) and labour inspectorate controls
- drafting notes on working time, paid vacation, remuneration, non-compete clauses, employee inventions, combined employment/social office contracts, etc.
- drafting notes on the application of article L.1224-1 of the French Labour Code
- drafting notes on the criminal aspects of employment law (e.g. offences related to undeclared employment, illegal supply of labour, preventing the proper functioning of staff representative bodies, etc.).
Since April 2017, Jérémie has been a member of the Board of Directors of Meritas, the international network of law firms of which BIGNON LEBRAY is the French representative.
- Law Practice Certificate (CAPA), 2002
- Master’s Degree in Business Law (DESS-DJCE) , Poitiers, 2001
- Translation Diploma, ISIT, 2000
- Master’s Degree in Business Law, Université Paris XI, 2000