Member of the Lille Bar (1984)
Thomas Buffin assists his clients, which include start-ups, young innovative companies, SMEs, high- growth companies, medium-sized companies, and Unicorns, with all acquisition, transfer, asset contribution, merger, tax optimisation, transformation and restructuring transactions.
Thomas’ litigation expertise, together with more than 30 years of experience as a legal advisor, render him a true asset when it comes to both negotiations and the drafting of complex documents, as well as defending his clients’ interests in the event of a dispute.
In particular, he advises on matters related to innovation, health, new technologies as well as the food and agricultural sectors.
Thomas Buffin is managing partner of the Merger and Acquisitons department in Lille.
- Law Practice Certificate, 1984
- Specialising in corporate law since 1992
- President of Clubster Santé and Invest’Innove since 2013
- Honorary Dutch consul to the regions of Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Picardy, and Ardennes since 2005
- President of the Lille Bar Association (2001-2002)
- President of the Lille CARPA (1994-1995)
- President of the CFPA of the Court of Appeal of Douai Bars (1998-1999)
- External adviser to the Chamber of Commerce (2000-2004)
- Member of the Urban Community of Lille Development Council (2001-2005)
- President of the Regional Conference of the Presidents of the Bar of Nord-Pas-de-Calais (2005-2006)
- Knight of the Legion of Honor