BIGNON LEBRAY’s Litigation & Arbitration department acts in relation to disputes all areas of business law across a range of sectors that include the food, wine and spirits, industrial, transport, energy, health, urban planning, and public and banking sectors. Our experienced litigation lawyers assist and defend both companies and their management before civil, commercial and criminal courts. Furthermore, some of our experts are former Presidents of Bar Associations and members of the Bar Council.
Our team also provides advice on preventing business difficulties, as well as on assisting companies, their management, creditors and buyers with legal proceedings related to economic, legal or financial difficulties.
- Claims for breach of warranties and indemnities in SPA’s
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Disputes between shareholder
- Procedures designed at preventing business difficulties (conciliation, mediation, administration, etc.)
- Assisting with tax audits, administrative pre-disputes and procedures before the competent authorities
- Assisting with tax raids, tax fraud investigations, and criminal tax law
- Disputes before French courts
- All types of disputes related to employment law, whether before the Industrial Tribunal or otherwise
- Unfair competition proceedings
- Competition Authority proceedings
Our lawyers will provide you with comprehensive assistance beginning with the consultation phase and continuing through to the enforcement of court décisions.