We assist the bearers of solidarity projects with a societal impact at all stages of their development:
- Choosing the corporate form and control of the entity (ESUS commercial company, NPO – association, foundation, endowment fund, professional federations – cooperatives, etc.), drafting the relevant articles of association and shareholder charters
- Organizing the shareholding and members’ rights/obligations: relations between partners, information for shareholders or members, remuneration of project leaders and teams, definition of profit-sharing rules, etc.
- Contractualizing the relationships between various structures such as NPO or SSE: pooling of resources, cash management, financing, intra-structure agreements, prevention and management of conflicts of interest – joint management and direction
- Elaborating or developing democratic governance (choice of bodies, definition of their powers, formulas for democratic, participatory governance, etc.).
- Assisting in obtaining SSE/ESUS approvals, service of general economic interest (SGEI) mandate, adoption of a raison d’être, recognition of public utility