« An entrepreneur at the service of entrepreneurs »
Alexandre Ghesquière began his career in Paris within the Finance department of Hogan Lovells, an American-British law firm. In 2006, he joined Bignon Lebray, where he became a partner in 2012.
Alexandre is part of the departments for Corporate Law – Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity, providing advice to French and international clients on all transactions relating to acquisition, sale, capital increases and group restructuring. He equally counsels clients on contentious aspects of these transactions. His clientele mostly consists of start-ups, SME-ISEs and international groups.
What his customers appreciate:
– great responsiveness and availability,
– proximity in the working relationship,
– the pragmatism and added value of his advice,
– his desire to conclude cases while maintaining the interests of his clients.
“Alexandre Ghesquière is recommended for ‘the great attention he pays to the needs of clients and for his efficiency'” (Legal 500 Paris, international ranking).
Alexandre has advised French groups on their international development (e.g. Altima, Delsey) and international groups on their development in France (e.g. Tomy, Fedrus International); he has carried out significant transactions, such as the sale of Altima to Accenture, or the OBO of Arthur Loyd, and has helped raise capital for start-ups such as Axorus, Parkki, Augmenteo, Elamp, WayKonect and Colisweb, etc.
Alexandre is the author of several press articles, including :
– “BSA AIR, OC, ORA… Alternatives to capital raised in the form of pure equity”, published in Option Finance
– “Simplifying business law : the PACTE law but not just that…”, published in Eco 121