« Go »
Specialising in the law of emerging technologies, Elise Dufour advises a French and international clientele on all their digital projects.
Her main areas of expertise, both an advisor and litigator, encompass the monitoring of IT projects (Cloud computing, artificial intelligence, Saas, Open Source), the valuation and security of collected data (personal and non-personal), digital processing strategies, and defending the intangible assets of a business on the internet (e-reputation, AdWords policies, domain names and new extensions strategy, domain name recovery),.
More generally, she advises on all aspects of e-commerce projects (whether for websites or mobile phone applications).
Elise Dufour has been the President of the Cyberlex association since 2016. Furthermore, she is a WIPO Parl .fr Expert. She is also a certified Data Protection Officer.
In 2022, Elise was referenced from major lawyer rankings in IP and IT : Legal 500, Palmarès du Droit, WTR 1000.
Did you know ?
- Elise has been teaching digital marketing at the European Institute of Business since 2018
- Elise is an active member of the “Data Protection” working group within Meritas, the international network of lawyers
- Elise is the author of numerous publications in the field of emerging technologies. She is notably the co-author of a 2019 HR publication on ” personal HR and GDPR data” (“Données personnelles RH et RGPD”)
- CNAM / DPO Certification (2016)
- LLM in IP / IT, Queen Mary University of London (2003)
- Master’s degree (DESS) in Business Law, University of Paris V (2001)