Laura Nguyen Trong
Competition, Distribution, Contracts & Consumer law
Litigation & Arbitration
Laura joined Bignon Lebray in 2021 as an associate in the Litigation & Arbitration Department.
Laura’s practice focuses on business litigation, particularly in commercial law.
Laura holds a double degree from EDHEC Business School (LLM in Law & Tax Management) and the Catholic University of Lille (Master of Business Law). She has completed several internships in legal departments ranging from start-ups abroad to large groups such as EDF and Leroy Merlin.
During her career, Laura has been trained in international law firms in business litigation, in particular at LPA-CGR and Eversheds and Sutherland.
Did you know ?
- With professional experience in London and training at EDHEC Business School, Laura is fluent in English.
- CAPA, (2021)
- Lawyer School, EFB in Paris (2020-2021)
- “Business Law & Management” Program (2015 – 2019)
- LLM in Law & Tax Management, EDHEC Business school (2019)
- Master’s Degree in Business Law, Catholic University of Lille (2017 – 2019)
English, Spanish and French