« Do things well, and let people talk »
Matthieu joined Bignon Lebray in January 2019 after practising in French and international law firms for several years.
He works as both an advisores and litigator, mainly in the field of business taxation, but also in matters relating to personal taxation, taxation of not-for-profit organisations and sports taxation.
Did you know ?
- Matthieu is a member of the French tax lawyers’ association, IACF
- An avid reader of classical literature, he is also deeply interested in the First Empire and Japan
- French professional law diploma (CAPA,2011)
- Master’s degree in Law and Taxation (DJCE), tax specialization certificate, University of Montpellier
- Specialised Master in Corporate and Business Law (Magistère DJCE), University of Montpellier I