« Nothing is permanent, except for change »
Thomas Buffin advises and assists his clients (start-ups, Young Innovative Companies, SMEs, Gazelles, ISEs, Unicorns) in all their transactions involving acquisitions, disposals, asset transfers, mergers, tax optimisation, transformation and restructuring.
His training as a litigator, combined with his advisory skills – which he has practiced for more than 30 years – provide undeniable added value, both in terms of negotiation and in the drafting of complex acts, which he can further defend in the event of litigation.
Thomas Buffin is listed in the M&A and Private Equity sections of major legal guides, such as Legal 500 EMEA, Legal 500 Paris, IFLR 1000, Option Droit & Affaires and Décideurs Magazine (in the “Excellent” category).
In 2005, Thomas Buffin was made a Knight of the French Legion of Honour.
Did you know ?
- Thomas is a member of the management board
- He was President of the Lille Bar Association in 2001 and 2002. He was and still is the youngest President of the Bar ever to be elected to this position in France
- Thomas is currently Honorary Consul of the Netherlands
- He was previously President of the Clubster Santé network, which brings together 250 healthcare companies, and he now presides over the organisation “Invest’ Innove”, a platform which creates connections between start-ups and business angels
- French professional law diploma (CAPA, 1984)
- Master’s degree in private law, University of Lille II (1982)