Jérémie has been a partner in the firm since 2013 and is involved in the Employment Law and Social Protection Department. He brings expertise to all areas of employment law and social security.
Jérémie advises French and foreign clients, especially in regard to the drafting of employment contracts for executive and non-executive employees, and in negotiating settlement agreements. He counsels in matters relating to the recruitment of employees under permanent or fixed-term agreements, in all aspects of individual or collective redundancy procedures and in regard to the implementation of consultation ing procedures for staff representatives and unions. He assists clients appearing before the labour courts in connection with any matters involving social security and labour law, such as secondment and expatriation issues, and is also involved in the drafting of memoranda on the criminal aspects of labour law.
Did you know ?
- Jérémie is Vice-President and also a Board Member of Meritas, the International Network of Lawyers.,
- Jérémie is fluent in English and German, and regularly advises an international clientele on how to conduct their transactions in France.
- Diploma in Corporate and Business Law (DJCE)
- Higher Institute of Interpreting and Translation (ISIT)
- French professional law diploma (CAPA)