We support our clients in defining their needs and their strategies, managing and optimising organisation of their contracts, planning and validating their distribution techniques and competition law, in both French and international contexts.
Our main areas of assistance are:
- Distribution networks
- Selection of an optimal distribution method;
- Implementation of agreements.
- Trade negotiations
- Terms of sale – Terms of purchase;
- Trade talks between suppliers and distributors;
- Anti-competitive practices;
- Pratiques commerciales déloyales
- Agreements and abuse of dominant position;
- Merger controls.
- Consumer law
- Implementation of contractual documents;
- Validation of promotional and marketing operations.
- Enquiries and controls of different competition regulators (ADLC, DDPP, DIRECCTE, and DGCCRF).
They trust us
• We assist several agri-food companies with their trade negotiations;
• We assist several industrial companies with the validation of their practices concerning competition law and defence of their interests during competition law procedures;
• Our team has advised numerous figures in the e-commerce market on the entire scope of our department’s activities.
Good to know
• Our team specifically assists various figures in the e-commerce industry in all of our department’s activities;
• Our partners have in-depth expertise on health law;
• Our department is regularly listed in national and international directories and rankings.